Monday, May 11, 2009

A selection of cards I have made.

This is a wedding card I made for some friends. I wanted to experiment with white-on-white.




I wanted to start experimenting with bold colors on black...I find it really makes it stand out.




White on black and cream on black make a very nice dramatic impact.


I wanted to get a springlike look here, since springtime is a time of renewal.


This is a variation of the above card.


This was my first white-on-black card.


This is a birthday card I made that my aunt ordered from me for my card-making business.


One of a few thank-you card designs.


This card was from a spring themed card-making challenge.


This is another card from the same challenge.


1 comment:

  1. WOW so many cards Dawn! I love it all. I am just new with cardmaking and would love to try it but I need more inspiration like yours

    ReplyDelete